We invite you to use the social media posts and graphics below to encourage Marylanders to enroll in health coverage and understand the financial help available to them through Maryland Health Connection.
We encourage you to personalize for your organization and share stories and photos. To view all images in this toolkit, please click here.
Social Media Posts and Graphics
Just copy and paste the social media posts below.
General Open Enrollment messaging
Facebook and Twitter Post Options
- Enrolled in Medicaid? Here are 4 easy ways to renew your coverage every 12 months: https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/shop-and-compare/medicaid-basics-and-benefits/renew-medicaid-coverage.
- Podría inscribirse en cobertura de salud si ha tenido un cambio en su vida recientemente, tales como perder su trabajo, tener un bebé o casarse. [LINK]
- Get free help understanding your health coverage options for 2018. @Maryland Health Connection offers free help online, by phone or in person. Visit MarylandHealthConnection.gov/help today.
- @Maryland Health Connection hasn’t changed, but your family may have! Make sure to update your application during the year with any recent changes in your income or household.
Special Enrollment Period (SEP) messaging
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Post Options
- Welcome to Maryland! If you just moved here, make sure to apply for health insurance coverage within 60 days of your address change. Apply online at MarylandHealthConnection.gov or through the mobile app, “Enroll MHC.” #MarylandStateFlower #LifeEvent
- Root, root, root for your NEW home team. While you’re adjusting to Maryland life, sign up for health insurance through marylandhealthconnection.gov. #MarylandStateBird #LifeEvent
- Balance your sweet tooth with regular cleanings from your dentist. Use your dental insurance through Maryland Health Connection for cleanings every 6 months. #MarylandStateDessert #LifeEvent
- Have you recently lost your job? You may qualify for financial help through Maryland Health Connection. Update your account information with your new income change. If you have never applied, sign up on our website within 60 days of your job loss. #LifeEvent #GetCovered
- Adoption qualifies for a special enrollment period. Update your information as soon as possible if you’re already enrolled through Maryland Health Connection; in most cases you have 60 days to do so. Adopting your child may affect your family’s coverage or savings eligibility. #LifeEvent
- Brought a beautiful baby into the world? Get coverage for him or her, and update your current account information at marylandhealthconnection.gov. #LifeEvent
- Turning 26? Apply to get health coverage within 60 days of your birthday at MarylandHealthConnection.gov. #LifeEvent
- Make that leap of faith and #BeYourOwnBoss. Count on us to provide your health insurance. Sign up at marylandhealthconnection.gov within 60 days of switching careers/changing income levels. #GirlBoss #LifeEvent
Protection For the Unexpected
Facebook Post Options
- It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Make sure you’re protected in case of an injury and enroll in health coverage now at MarylandHealthConnection.gov.
- Health coverage is here to protect your wallet during cold and flu season. Be sure you’re prepared with coverage through MarylandHealthConnection.gov.
- You’re skating on thin ice without health coverage. Get protection for unexpected injuries with a health plan that fits your needs. Go to MarylandHealthConnection.gov to shop plans and enroll..
Twitter Post Options
- Protect yourself against injuries like this one. Visit MarylandHealthConnection.gov to shop plans and #GetCovered.
- Don’t let cold and flu season get you down. Make sure you’re prepared with #coverage through MarylandHealthConnection.gov.
- Your health plan protects you when you need it most. Get peace of mind and enroll in a plan that works for you at marylandhealthconnection.gov.
The Value of Health Coverage
Facebook Post Options
- Shop smart at MarylandHealthConnection.gov. Plans cover many essential benefits, and @Maryland Health Connection is the only place to get financial help so you pay less for coverage.
- Plans cover doctor visits, pediatric care, prescriptions, and free preventive care. Many people can still enroll now. #GetCovered [LINK]
- DYK @Maryland Health Connection plans cover preventive care like shots and screenings for free? Don’t miss out on coverage through the state’s official health insurance marketplace. [LINK]
Twitter Post Options
- DYK @MarylandConnect plans cover preventive care like shots and screenings for free? #GetCovered
Fact Sheets to Download and Share
- You May Qualify for Financial Help
- Reporting Your Household Size and Income
- Maryland Health Connection Overview
- Many People Can Still Enroll Now
Visit our YouTube video library for helpful videos to share on your website or through social media. New health literacy videos include:
- Can I Get a Tax Credit? (¿Puedo obtener un crédito fisical?). Also available in ASL.
- What is Medicaid & How Do I Apply? (¿Qué es Medicaid y cómo hago la solicitud?)
- How to Calculate Household Size and Income (Cómo calcular el tamaño de su hogar y su ingreso)
Health Literacy Videos in ASL
- Pick the Right Health Plan for You
- Can I Get a Tax Credit?
- How to Calculate Household Size and Income
For Your Website
Need health insurance? Visit MarylandHealthConnection.gov today. It’s the only place you can get financial help with your health plan. In fact, 9 out of 10 people who got covered through Maryland Health Connection got financial help that lowered the cost of their plan.
You can link to MarylandHealthConnection.gov by placing a button on your website. It’s an easy way to connect your community to important information about their health insurance options. To post this button, copy and paste the HTML code below directly into your site.
HTML code: <a href=”https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/”><img alt=”” class=”alignright” height=”125″ src=”https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/assets/MHC_WebButton_125x200-Clear.png” width=”200″ /></a>
HTML code: <a href=”https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/”><img alt=”” class=”alignright” height=”125″ src=”https://www.marylandhealthconnection.gov/assets/MHC_WebButton_125x200-Blue.png” width=”200″ /></a>