We’ve recently adjusted Medicaid income-eligibility amounts, since the federal poverty level was updated in February for 2017.
As of Feb. 24, the HBX now calculates Medicaid eligibility at the new levels, and new income charts are available now on MarylandHealthConnection.gov.
Income limits for QHP assistance remain the same until Nov. 1.
You also can find updated pages and fact sheets on MarylandHealthConnection.gov at the links below, in English and Spanish:
- You May Qualify for Financial Help (in Spanish)
- Medicaid Basics & Benefits (in Spanish)
- Maryland Health Connection Overview fact sheet (in Spanish)
- Financial help fact sheet (in Spanish)
- Medicaid coverage fact sheet (in Spanish)
About “The Classroom”
“The Classroom” is Maryland Health Connection’s blog for its consumer assistance community, including navigators, authorized brokers, certified application counselors, caseworkers and call center staff.
To subscribe to The Classroom or suggest topics, email firstname.lastname@example.org.