Maryland Health Benefit Exchange is pleased to announce our new learning management system, the MHBE Training Portal. The MHBE Training Portal will replace The Hub and will be used to:
- Submit applications for MHBE’s Consumer Assistance Worker Program
- Complete the mandatory training required to obtain and maintain credentialing as a consumer assistance worker
- Register for a Consumer Assistance Worker Program final exam
- Communicate with your MHBE Program Manager
- Access documents such as job aids and release notes
All training must be completed in The Hub by May 8th. For new consumer assistance workers, it will go live May 15th. Existing consumer assistance workers will transition into the system beginning in June.
Your MHBE program manager will provide more information in the near future.
For questions on this topic or to suggest additional topics for The Classroom, email email@example.com.