We’re happy to report that Maryland Health Connection was a finalist for its 2015 marketing campaign in the 2015 SABRE Awards North America (for Superior Achievement in Branding, Reputation & Engagement), one of the public relations industry’s largest competitions. A jury of about 40 industry leaders culled more than 2,000 entries to reach a list of about 300 finalists. Awards were presented at Cipriani 42nd St in New York on May 5.
The finalists in the category of Consumer Marketing (New Product) were:
- Scotch with a Brooklyn Accent—Jura Brooklyn/ Whyte & America with Emanate
- Fighting the Resistance: Battling Lice with an Army of Moms—TyraTech/Vamousse with French/West/Vaughan
- Launch and Relaunch of Maryland Health Connection—Maryland Health Benefit Exchange with Weber Shandwick
- Pennzoil Breaks Barriers—Pennzoil with Coyne PR
- Teavana Oprah Chai Launch—Starbucks with Edelman
Congratulations to the category winner: Scotch with a Brooklyn Accent—Jura Brooklyn/ Whyte & America with Emanate.